The gloss finish, the design of headstock and bridge, the smooth and rounded shapes, different sizes of dots on the fretboard, and the X logo at the twelfth fret for an attractive and elegant look with the Italian taste very high value details for an entry level bass.
Suitable as a first Bass to take lessons and to exercise, with a very comfortable feeling a little bit smaller and thinner than usual, but also as a next Bass for more advanced players also to perform live.
The onboard, in-house designed, EKO Preamp System features volume, bass, middle, treble, phase control as well as an onboard easy to read LED tuner with Mute/Tune function.
- Dreadnought Straight Cutaway shape. Original EKO’s 60s design.
- Glossy finish
- Quality Tuners as on more expensive series
- EKO Preamp with onboard Tuner
- Available in several colors
- Rounded Binding for smooth feeling
- Different Dots sizes and inlays logo at XII fret
Write Your Own Review