The gloss finish, the design of the headstock and bridge, the smooth and rounded shapes, the X logo at the twelfth fret for an attractive and elegant look with the Italian taste: very high value details for an entry level Nylon Acoustic Guitar.
Suitable as a first guitar to take lessons and to exercise, with a very comfortable feeling a little bit smaller and thinner than usual, but also as a next Nylon Guitar for more advanced players also to perform Live.
Thanks to the Eko G03 preamp easily to plugin into an acoustic amplifier or direct into the P.A. for live performance. This onboard, in-house designed, EKO Preamp System features volume, bass, middle, treble, phase control as well as an onboard easy to read LED tuner with Mute/Tune function.
- Eko Nylon body shape with XIV fret neck joint
- Straight cutaway
- Special Oval Soundhole “Eko’s 60s style”
- Glossy finish
- Quality Tuners as on more expensive series
- EKO Preamp with onboard Tuner
- Available in several colors
- Rounded Binding for smooth feeling
- Inlays logo at XII fret
Write Your Own Review