Returns & Refunds
What if I change my mind?
No problem, as long as the product is in the original packaging, and in the condition you received it, we will accept your return. Do note that all refunds are for the cost of the product only and do not include the shipping cost.
If the product is damaged when I receive it what can I do?
Contact our CustomerFirst support team and we will arrange to have it returned for repair or if it cannot be repaired send you a new one.
Can I cancel my order?
As long as the product has not been sent for picking and packing in the warehouse you can cancel your order. Please contact us as soon as possible if you wish to cancel. If the item has left our warehouse please wait for the item to arrive before organising a return.
The Return Process
If you would like to lodge a return, here's how to do it:
- First, contact us so that we can access your returns claim.
- If a return is applicable, a unique Return Authorisation (RA) number will be issued to you.
- Our support team will give you all the details you require to complete the return.
- Once an RA number is issued, customers have 14 days to return the product back to our office. If nothing is received within the 14 days, the return case will be closed.
* Please note that any returns sent to our office without an RA number will not be processed. Hence it is very important that you contact our support team and get issued an RA number before returning a product.
Under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 and under other consumer laws applying in each State and Territory, you have the right to have goods replaced, repaired or to receive a refund where:
- the goods are faulty;
- the goods are wrongly described;
- the goods are different from a sample shown to you; and/or
- the goods do not do what they are supposed to do.
These consumer guarantees are implied into all consumer contracts and cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. These are in addition to any voluntary warranties offered by a manufacturer.
Any shipping costs to return the original product to us will be at our cost, where we consider the goods to have breached a consumer guarantee. If on examination of goods returned to us we find that the goods not to be in breach of the consumer guarantees, we may charge you a fee for examining the goods, and any cost to return the goods to you.
Please note that goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault.
Consumer Guarantees do not apply where in our reasonable opinion the goods became unacceptable due to fair wear and tear, or by a customer's misuse, failure to use the goods in accordance with manufacturer's instructions, or failure to take reasonable care.
This refund policy is not intended to exclude or limit any rights which you may have under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory laws.